You can pay with a major credit card or your paypal account. All transactions are secure.
Most orders are shipped within 10 business days. There are exceptions that occur. Since many of our seeds come from different tropical regions there are sometimes delays. Upon delivery to carriers, we can’t be responsible for a shipments voyage. Products should be inspected upon arrival and claims made within 3 days from date received. Claims for loss or damage in transit must be filed with the carrier.
Our Shipping Procedures:
Because we ship seeds worldwide, the shipping cost varies greatly depending on the type of seed ordered an it’s destination.
In order to provide the most cost effective shipping for you:
- Browse our site, add seeds to your cart, and check-out.
- Upon check-out you will receive and invoice via email that shows the cost before the shipping fee.
- When we receive your order, we will determine the exact shipping cost and send you an updated email invoice that now includes the shipping fee.
- We will then send one final email that is the invoice in which will need to be paid.
- Your seeds will go to our shipping dept upon payment of the invoice.
WE NO LONGER OBTAIN PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATES. You must contact your Agricultural Office and determine if there are any seed restrictions or special requirements. There are thousands of seed restrictions and each country is different in their policies in regard to seed restrictions. If you want an order shipped to a country requiring a PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE we will not assume any of the risk involved.
WE WILL NOT EXPORT PLANTS, BULBS OR RHIZOMES:
Please check with your bank to determine if your credit card allows international spending.